Starting from $249,000
Ambrose II Highlights
- Ranch Style Plan
- Open Floorplan, Great for Entertaining
- Eleven Foot Ceilings in Family Room
Ranch, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, Expansive Family Room, Breakfast Bar, Dining Room, and Two Car Garage.
Optional Study, Sunroom, Bonus, Guest Suite, Screened Porch.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
1 Quick Move-in Available
Priced at $278,000 (was $287,915)
- Homesite: #0236
291 St. David's AveMyrtle Beach, SC 29588
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: September
- Front Porch and Sunroom to Relax in
- Private Study and Formal Dining Room
- Stainless Steel Appliances and Granite Countertops
- Master Suite with Walk-in Closet and Full Bath with Separate Tub and Luxury Tile Shower
- Upgrades Include Irrigation, Upgraded Flooring and More
- Attached Two Car Garage
Maps & Driving Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.