Starting from $394,990
- Impressive two-story foyer with a beautiful, sweeping staircase
- Spacious main level includes formal and informal living and dining areas, and an office
- Well-appointed kitchen overlooks the breakfast area and large family room
- Second level offers four bedrooms, two full baths, and a convenient laundry room
- Double-doors invite you into the owners' suite with a large garden bath and oversized walk-in closet
The Linden offers homeowners 2,943 square feet, across four bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms, and a three car garage. As you enter this spectacular home, you are greeted by an impressive two-story foyer with a cascading staircase, formal living room, dining room, and private study with double-doors. The spacious, light-filled kitchen includes GE Appliances, Moen Faucets, Aristokraft Cabinets, and is open to the large family room. Upstairs, you will find a breathtaking owner's suite accompanied with large walk-in closet and a luxurious owner's bathroom, which includes double vanities, a separate soaking tub, and a large glass shower.
Its exterior showcases stone and brick accents (per plan), a beautiful concrete sidewalk and stoop, front and rear door lighting, Schlage Security deadbolt locks, and a beautiful landscaping package. Additionally, as part of Ryland's HouseWorks® Energy Efficiency Program our HERS (Home Energy Rating System) Index score is 53, reducing the overall costs of utilities for homeowners.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
1 Quick Move-in Available
Priced at $464,990
- Homesite: #0046
11597 Riverstone TrailWoodbury, MN 55129
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: Immediate
- Morning Room Addition
- Gourmet - Style Kitchen
- Solid & Engineered Hardwood Flooring
- Gas Fireplace
- Many more upgraded features!
Maps & Driving Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.