- Open foyer highlights the beautiful formal dining room and office
- Large family room leads to the breakfast area and kitchen, complete with island and breakfast bar
- Kitchen overlooks the morning room – a perfect place for daytime play and nighttime movie gatherings
- Upper level has four bedrooms with walk-in closets, two baths, and a convenient laundry room
- Luxurious owners' suite has a large garden bath and an option for dual walk-in closets
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
Maps & Driving Directions
The Home Energy Rating System: HERS® Index
The HERS® Index (Home Energy Rating System) is an index developed by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) to measure the energy efficiency of a home. The scale is based on the standards of the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code, by which the HERS Reference Home would score a base of 100. The lower the HERS Index score, the more energy efficient the home. A typical existing/resale home score is around 130. Most new Ryland homes score between 85 and 60 – making them more energy efficient than an existing/resale home and other typical new homes on the market – even those that meet energy-efficiency standards. Measuring our homes using the HERS Index helps demonstrate how the HouseWorks® program and our partnerships with leaders in energy efficiency ensure that your home not only fits seamlessly into your life, but also into its surrounding environment.